You're financially successful, but feeling personally bankrupt.
I see it all the time – high-achieving midlife career women hanging on and managing everything by the tips of their manicured fingernails. You can't handle any more, but you can't believe how much this feels like settling.
Don't wait 'til the freefall moment you've seen others go through – grab a lifeline now.
There's a different way to do this.
The Latest Articles
- Mother’s Day – In Honor of Mary
- In Honor of the Grandmother Power Blogging Campaign – Grandmothers Stand in Solidarity in Canada
- Inner Affluence Entrepreneur Takes 2nd Place in Online Reality Show
- 5 Things a Midlife Woman Can Do on Her Way to a Successful New Career
- Stop the Insanity! Today’s the Day for Midlife Women to Burn Baby Burn That List of Things You’re Tolerating
Is this all there is?
The "more" is inside you. Asking this question is the beginning of finding “all there is” in the fulfillment of your sacred success.
Am I following my bliss?
There’s numb routine. Or, there’s contentment. Joy. Rejuvenation. Does your work feel like love? There is a way for your whole life to feel lit up, in balance, and giving back to you as much as you give to it.
What's my legacy?
More than what you leave, it’s what you live. You have achieved much. How do you want to create and live into your legacy?
Am I doing the work I’m called to do?
You do your best, for career, family. And still you feel called to make a difference in the world. Learn to build your inner wealth, let your forgotten gifts stir, and contribute your best work yet.